Boho Bag "Pastel Délice"
- A one-of-a-kind and exclusive article of clothing - the sole one created in existence.
- Free Delivery/Returns OK. Estimated time 1-3 weeks.
Introducingng "Pastel Délice", an enchanting silk boho bag that invites you to savor simple and sweet moments in life.
Its serene color combination of gentle coral, lavender, and luminous chartreuse green is like a visual oasis, helping you to find tranquil moments amidst everyday pressures. Just sling this delightful silk boho bag across your shoulder to find yourself slipping into a laid-back vibe.
Handmade by Japanese artisans from three vintage obi belts, this embroidered boho bag is a precious piece of cultural heritage and a unique gem of slow fashion.
The spectacular headlining silk brocade fabric of this oversized bag features silver arabesque flowers meandering over the delicate coral background, making this oversized boho bag a truly head-turning accessory.
But there's more to love – this silk boho bag offers two looks in one; it's double-sided!
Simply turn this silk oversized bag and discover that we've carefully matched the headlining fabric with a delicate lavender yukata belt made from silk - a handwoven textile art gem! And let's not forget the shiny chartreuse part: the juicy green 30-year-old polyester Yukata belt, with a spectacular woven pattern of gold ginkgo biloba leaves.
In a world of mass-produced fashion, this boho bag is a rare breed. It's a handmade work of art, a slice of vintage charm, and a dash of uniqueness that you won't find anywhere else. Get ready to flaunt a true conversation starter and never worry about anyone else having the same bag!
Model hight: 165cm, size 36/38 Europen size
100% silk Japanese obi belt (navy)
100% silk Japanese yukata belt (pink)
Polyester mix Japanese velvet (green)
Lining: 100% Japanese cotton linen
Here are a few things to know to keep your beautiful new bag looking its best:
- Please be gentle with it! The silk embroidery covering the bag is what makes it so beautiful, but it is also quite delicate. Please be careful around rough surfaces, as they can catch and pull those gorgeous embroidery threads.
- Silk hates moisture, so keep your piece in a dry space with optimal air circulation allowing it to air out each time you wear it. (read more about storing)
- DO NOT GET WET – silk gets water stains.
- Dry clean only – please discuss the ability to dry clean with your dry cleaner.
- Lightly spraying with a fabric freshener is okay.
- Iron on medium with steam through a cloth.
Please note: All the items in our store are created using vintage pieces that can be over 60+ years old and do have signs of wear. Loose embroidery threads, minor stains, and minimal fading are normal in our garments.
Many of these kimonos have been stored away for years and can still have a slight mothball scent even after our rigorous cleaning process. This usually goes unnoticed but may bother those who are sensitive to those kinds of smells.
Actual colors may vary. Due to computer monitors displaying colors differently, actual colors large embroidered tote bags may vary. We try extremely hard to ensure our photos are as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may differ slightly from your monitor. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on the monitor accurately portrays the true color of the product.